Release of 3.9.1 brings us many bugfixes and enhancements. Grid is cleaned up but forms are also slightly changed.
Below is the list of changes between 3.9 and 3.9.1
- Grid now always initializes it’s own JS widget. Also added support for row reloading, inline edit, deletes and more.
- certain elements on form and form itself is now enclosed in <div> $form->js()->submit() would still work, but if you need to target form element, $form->js()->find(‘form’) would be the right way.
- added XSLT support and HTML sanitization through System/HTMLSanitizer.php
- added univ.
- improved form error display
- improved form separators and form styles
- update.sh now looks for config few directories up and will attempt to detect .my.conf and use it instead if present
- changed how user is being redirected after successful login
- entitymanager->c can be set to override controller
- adding multiple childs with same class without name no longer generates error
- added System/HTMLSanitizer – for parsing HTML input
- instead of array(‘template’,'_top’) you can use shortcut array(‘template’)
- added __() static function for further localization. (might be changed into other function such as $api->_, not sure)
- changes to TMail (more changes coming up)
- field->default_value is not accessible
- API::loadStaticPage() now handles processing of pages which are not found under /page/. (check for templates)
- added page with icons yoursite/icons.html.
- added implementation for fat checkboxes
- improved upload fields
- improved field reloading, added partial field rendering
- fixed case where JS could be broken by strings with quotes passed through js() chain.