OpenSource is an amazing phenomena, but how safe open-source projects are? Would commercial project be safer over the community-supported project?
Frameworks can’t exist without their core team and In this article I look at how different PHP frameworks are supporting their core developers.
Agile Toolkit is Open for Business!
I am very pleased to announce that Agile Toolkit is finally ready to be used in your business applications. Not only the code-base, Learning guide and Documentation have matured over the last few months but we’ve got the resources to help you with your questions!
We are running $1.00 license sale. For just a single dollar you will get the following:
- Developing a closed-source application with Agile Toolkit
- Same business day email support
- Instant-messaging support (skype, gtalk)
- Your Code review, suggestions and hints
- Missing a feature? Request it an we’ll make it!
Monday morning the per-domain price will be back to $130, so spend the weekend wisely and get a few licenses for yourself and make sure your friends are in it too.
Click it before it’s too late: http://agiletoolkit.org/commercial/store
How do we turn it over and make things easier? Answer is — PHP UI Framework.
Thanks to all for your reports of my spelling messages across documentation. Here is how you can help. You would need a GitHub account.
Click on “Fork” button. This will create your own copy of agile toolkit website. Next in file browser:
- Click on “templates”
- Click on “jui”
- Click on “page”
- Click on “learn”
- Find the file you want to edit. The structure corresponds to the URLs
- When viewing file, click on [Edit File] button in the right-top corner.
- Fill in description of your change and commit changes back.
When you are finished, click to the button “Pull Request” next to the fork button.
That’s all! Thanks for your time and desire to help me out.